PRIMA 2022 will hold, in addition to its research program, a tutorial program focused on the areas of interest of the multi-agent systems community. The goal of tutorials is to provide an in-depth introduction to emerging or established research areas in the multi-agent community. Topics may include research fields, applications, and tools that support the research carried out in multi-agent systems. Ideally, tutorials should be attractive to a broad audience. Mainly, it should provide an introduction to the topic of interest, but it should also cover some in-depth details for more advanced audiences. We hereby invite you to submit a tutorial proposal on a topic relevant to the PRIMA 2022 audience.
Instructions and review criteria
Tutorial proposals should contain at least the following parts in a document with a maximum of 3 pages:
- A title and abstract of the tutorial.
- The description of the relevance of the tutorial to the PRIMA 2022 community.
- An outline of the structure of the tutorial.
- A brief description of the experience of the proposers in the topic.
- A list of previous venues where the tutorial has been held if it has been given before.
Tutorials proposed for PRIMA 2022 should ideally satisfy:
- At least 1.5-2 hours in length,
- In line with the general scope of the PRIMA 2022 conference,
- Focusing on a specific topic, with interest to both novel and more experienced audiences.
- Encouraging practical work during the tutorial.
Example Tutorial Descriptions: https://sites.google.com/view/prima2020tutorial/
The tutorial proposals will be reviewed by tutorial, program, and conference chairs. The review will take into account:
- The interest in the proposed topic,
- A clear description and clarity,
- Experience of the tutorial proposers,
- The general outline of the tutorial.
Tutorials will be submitted to the conference’s Easychair by clearly indicating in the title that the submission is a tutorial: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=prima2022
Accepted tutorials will have special benefits in PRIMA 2022. More specifically, they will be given one free full-registration voucher for the conference.
Tutorials Proposal Deadline: 10th June
Tutorials Proposal acceptance Notification: 15th June